Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lighten Up; The Waterboys and New Saloon Sign



Ah, it's gettin' close to the end of the week!
Here's "The Waterboys" with "Fisherman's Blues", a song we're working on right now. We gotta find a fiddle player, and I think we can pull it off.
These guys have a great performance, I can't believe the studio crowd isn't bouncing all over the dance floor...

Saturday a musician friend of mine came up from Portland for a visit, and it just so happens my buddy Doc (who also painted the Commie missile) had just finished the Saloon sign:

I've got a bunch of huge Elk and Deer antler racks, I'll probably put the best ones up on both sides of the sign. I'll get another picture of that later. Meanwhile;

Of course, we had a great drunken music jam


There now; doesn't that just put everybody in a good mood?
And tomorrow is Friday October 1, so get ready for "Cute Hippie Chick of The Month"!

1 comment:

Kostas Tountas said...

Glad to see things are coming together for the Saloon. Also, I eagerly await the "Hippie Chick of the Month" feature, hoping it will be something like the last one.