Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cute Hippie Chick of the Month; TSA Part 2


If the TSA screening was this much fun I'd have to try it.
I have to say, "The New Yorker" has the best cover art of any magazine I've ever seen, and I love this cover.

On a more serious note, this lady stripped down to a Bikini for the pat down:

They still wouldn't let her on the plane because of suspicious lumps around her buttocks. Here's the full story, brief commercial first:

The whole thing is a dog-and pony show. Ground crew can still access, board and load cargo without any screening.

And this, from The Guardian.UK:

"The TSA's state-mandated molestation - The humiliations of the patdown policy, which Janet Napolitano wants to expand, are an Orwellian assault on American freedom"

"The ACLU maintains an ever-growing database of these indignities, many so graphic they're illegal to broadcast over public airwaves. Actions that violate FCC standards are embraced by the TSA. "Mary in Texas" reported:

The TSA agent used her hands to feel under and between my breasts. She then rammed her hand up into my crotch until it jammed into my pubic bone ... I was touched in the pubic region in between my labia ... She then moved her hand across my pubic region and down the inner part of my upper thigh to the floor. She repeated this procedure on the other side. I was shocked and broke into tears.
A woman named Chris said:
"In the four times she explored the area where my inner thigh met my crotch, she touched my labia each time, and one pass made contact with my clitoris, through two layers of clothing. I told her I felt humiliated, assaulted and abused ... In my work as a nurse, if I did what the TSA did against a patient's will it would be considered assault and battery, and I did not see how the TSA should have different rules."
Recipients of such treatment aren't allowed to show distress."

*****************

I hope all those armchair "Patriots" out there, who supported Bush's "War on Terror" and allowed "The Patriot Act" to be rammed through will recognize the slippery slope we were on.
By my reckoning, we have compromised the First Amendment, and completely lost the Fourth and Fifth.

Hippie New Year...

5 comments:

Sean C. Ledig said...

DR,

They only care when a Democrat is in power. When a Repub is in the White House, then it's cool.

Eric McCord said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric McCord said...

and my 15 year old daughter will be flying through OKC in a couple weeks. I will be there with her when she goes through the TSA checkpoint to fly home.

Bill said...

here is the truth about all of this!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIV3DVxKBO8

Eric McCord said...

my kiddo won't be flying through OKC now....I will. My employer refuses to fly my daughter because she is not my spouse. So, that means I get to lose at least 2 days with her and they will be spending 50% MORE flying me home than flying her here.

Looks like I will get a shot at a "Happy Ending"....